SKIN BOOSTER SUNEKOS
Sunekos is a new and innovative injectable treatment that uses a patented technology, which combines Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are both crucial proteins of the skin that mainly keep it looking smooth, supple and youthful.
These proteins are drastically produced at a young age, but unfortunately, as the ageing process begins, the production vastly decreases, meaning our skin begins to lose it’s elasticity and plumpness; resulting in lines, wrinkles and sagging of the skin.
Sunekos not only keeps the skin looking smooth, tight and plump, but it protects the skin’s dermis from ageing; meaning the results of this intradermal treatment last a long period of time, and the skin will become healthier after completion. Sunekos being the only natural product in the aesthetic industry makes it the safest, most reliable treatment in restoring the elasticity and volume of the skin.
- Lifting/Tightening effect
- Reduction in volume loss
- Reduction of wrinkle severity
- Improvement in deep skin hydration
- Improvement in skin surface hydration
- Improvement in definition
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural constituent of skin, young skin is continuously moisturised from within by this naturally occurring sugar. It attracts and holds on to water to provide hydration, structure and volume. The skin’s levels of hyaluronic acid dramatically diminish with age causing skin to become dry and lose volume; wrinkles and grooves begin to appear. Gravity also pulls the skin down resulting in folds and sagging.
Each dermal filler we use in clinic is a smooth gel formulation with minimally cross linked hyaluronic acid, it is injected into the skin to fill the area of volume loss and smooth the skin and also to lift the tissues where folds and sagging has occurred. This process can greatly enhance your facial features and plump out and fill in fine lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers can help add volume to cheeks, smooth and contour the face and correct shallow and deep lines and wrinkles.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING MY CONSULTATION
During your consultation a detailed medical history will be taken, helping the practitioner to determine whether treatment is an appropriate product/treatment for you to receive and whether it will help you achieve the results that you are looking for. This will also reduce the risk of any unwanted side effects from the treatment. During this consultation the potential risks and aftercare recommendations are discussed.If you still have questions about this treatment please contact us.
Secure your booking today online or call 01780 751 550 to book.
PREPARING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
- Start taking an over the counter anti-histamine one week prior to treatment and continue to take until one week post treatment.
- Drink at least 2-3 litres of water in the days leading up to treatment as hydration is crucial to obtaining a good result because, dermal filler relies on drawing water to the treated cells, helping you get the full filler augmentation effects.
- Do prep your skin. Prior to treatment, make sure to look after your skin and keep it in the best condition. Moisturise and avoid damaged pores.
- Do use sun cream, pre-and-post treatment, to protect your skin.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours pre-and post treatment.
- For a week before and after the procedure, avoid blood thinners such as aspirin, Ibuprofen and Vitamin E, as well as certain food supplements such as fish oil, liquorice, garlic, ginger, ginkgo and green tea.
- Avoid sun and heat exposure
CLEANING & DRESSINGS
The skin will be cleansed, and appropriate dressings or pre-treatment applied.
- On arrival to the clinic you be taken to a private room to have your treatment.
- You will be made comfortable on a treatment couch whilst maintaining privacy and dignity.
- Your practitioner will check through your consent forms and medical history.
- You will be then handed a mirror to discuss your requirements from the procedure.
- You will be asked if you have any phobia’s to needles.
- The treatment area will be cleansed.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST FOR?
Results last approximately 6 months, although individual results vary depending on genetics, lifestyle factors, etc.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammation of the skin
- Tendency to hypertrophic scars.
There may be some tenderness, swelling, redness and bruising around the injection site. This is normal and will subside within a few days.
- Do not massage or manipulate the treated area
- Avoid wearing make up for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid extreme temperatures such as sauna’s, steam rooms, sunbeds etc for 7 days post treatment
- Apply at least SPF 30 sunscreen post treatment
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours post treatment